RETAIL ASSISTANT REQUIRED
5 days a week (including Saturdays)
Jackson’s Art Supplies seeks a dedicated, hard working, full-time Retail Assistant to work in their Hackney branch 5 days a week (including Saturdays).
The role would suit somebody with an advanced knowledge of multi-disciplinary art fields and educated at least to degree level within an arts discipline.
The position is within a small team that share responsibility and willingness to load and unload heavy items is essential.
Salary begins at £7p/h with an opportunity for an increase pending a 3 month review.
If you are suitable for the role please email a CV with the subject line RETAIL ASSISTANT APPLICATION to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a cover letter, between 500-1000 words, explaining why you are suitable for the role.
The candidate must demonstrate:
1. At least 3 years of experience in working within the arts industry
2. At least 3 years of working in customer service
3. Exemplary communication skills, both verbal and written
4. Excellent attention to detail
Within the cover letter please show examples of:
1. Working within a team
3. Challenging and improving established work systems
4. Dealing with difficult scenarios
5. Showing initiative and working beyond protocol
Applications must be submitted before 9am Friday 22nd January 2016.
Due to the high number of applicants we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you haven’t heard from us within 3 weeks I’m afraid you have been unsuccessful.